Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stuff and Things

First of all, I haven't posted in forever because I have been making stuff like crazy so I would have things to post here when I don't have time to cook/bake/craft. I also forgot my password and Google was not as helpful recovering it as one might think, so it's taken me a while to guess enough to get it right.

Moving on.

A delicious cinnamon raisin bread...a perfect breakfast treat for those cold mornings we have had all week!


The recipe can be found here

Be warned though, this recipe makes at LEAST 3 loaves. I finally used rapid rise yeast for this and was so much happier, it took so much less time to rise the first time, and a fraction the second time. But I only have two full size bread pans...so I had to wing it, there was SO much extra dough.

I actually liked the alternative better! Little muffin sizes!


Side note: my boyfriend enjoys this so much in bread pudding! This bread can also be frozen.

So get to it. Now.

More to come. Lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment