Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bread. Chocolate Bread. Chocolate Zucchini Bread.


Yea, it doesn't look that great. We have a lighting situation in my apartment. But bear with me...

So I had a zucchini, and wanted to add some cocoa, but I didn't want to wing it...so I searched on Foodgawker for a recipe. I found one at One Ordinary Day. This blogger found this recipe at the Joy of Baking, which generally has solid recipes (a lot of my Christmas cookie recipes come from this site).

I thought it was good, but instead of the cinnamon & mace combo, I added Apple Pie Spice & some ginger. If I made it again I would add a lot more spice, but honestly I like regular zucchini bread more...but others in my household enjoy the added cocoa :)

I will post actual recipes when they are more of my own, not just mild adaptions of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment